Easy Rider Reflective Speed Bump
The Easy Rider rubber speed bump reduces vehicle speeds making parking lots safer for pedestrians and motorists. Constructed from 100% recycled tires, speed bumps are preformed to implement immediate installation. The Easy Rider's flexible design conforms to the contour of virtually any road surface.
Molded highly reflective tape ensures that the speed bumps are visible even on a dark night . Optional cat's eye reflectors further enhance visibility to alert drivers well in advance. The bumps have a channeled bottom to facilitate drainage as well as to cover cabling or piping.
Easy Rider speed bumps are the ideal maintenance-free parking lot solution. In addition to enhancing parking lot safety , the bumps can lower insurance premiums for lot owners.
The Easy Rider is available in 4' and 6' lengths including end caps to protect the speed bump ends and vehicles. Out rubber speed bumps are covered by a 3 year warranty.
Easy Rider Speed Bump
(L) 4' x (W) 12" x (H) 2 1/4" - 32 lb.
(L) 6' x (W) 12" x (H) 2 1/4" - 51 lb.
Easy Rider End Cap
(L) 9" X (W) 12" X (H) 2 1/4" - 5.5 lb.
- MOLDED REFLECTIVE TAPE & CAT'S
- EYE REFLECTORS
- CHANNELED BOTTOM COVERS
- END CAP
Easy Rider speed bumps
have been used in the following locations:
- Loyola Medical University
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Best Western
- Carollsburg Condominium
- Greendale Mall
- Ryder Truck Rentals
- Whitlow Chevrolet
- Bethel Christian Center
- American Greetings Corp.
- Dairy Queen
- United Postal Service
- Wal Mart
- Dunkin Donuts
Easy Rider Speed Bumps are:
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Reduces speed to 2-5 mph
- High visibility at night
- Simple installation
- Product can be installed in sections to create varying lengths
- Will not warp, crack, chip or rot
- Can be installed on any road surface
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Temporary or permanent installation - Relocatable when resurfacing / maintaining road surfaces; products can be stored and re-used
- Channeled bottom for cabling and piping
- Lowers insurance premiums for lot owners
- Maintenance free
- 3 year warranty
Used for the following situations:
- Safety of pedestrian and vehicle traffic requires improvement
- To further support and reinforce stop signs in parking lots
- High risk of accidents on residential streets and in parking lots need to be reduced
- Permanent or temporary lowering speed of motor vehicles is required
- Only temporary installation is allowed or required
- Installation on surfaces where only flexible rubber speed bumps may fully conform to the curvature of the road