Laminated Rubber Dock Bumpers
A durable method of protecting loading docks in low to medium traffic applications.
Covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty!
- For use in low to medium traffic loading docks in factories and warehouses.
- Can be used as rub rails at the sides of truck wells.
- Customized construction features can accommodate unusual anchoring conditions (i.e. flat plate on one side for welding to dock leveler curb angle).
- Wall protection to absorb forklift impacts
Material & Specifications:
- Fabric reinforced rubber pads cut from recycled truck tires.
- Rubber pads laminated between steel angles and secured with 3/4" rods
- Bumper is fastened to dock surface with 3/8" steel angles and/or flat plates depending on the model chosen.
- Wall mounting hole size is 1" diameter.
Installation styles available:
- 4", 6", 9", 10" or 12" projection. If other projections are required, please reference "Dock Bumper Bracketing"
- Horizontal or vertical (vertical generally offers the best protection)
- Standard Model: Angles both sides for anchoring
- P1 Style: Angle one side for anchoring, flat plate on the other for welding (eg. LB410-14/P1)
- P2 Style: Flat plate both sides for welding (eg. LVB420-11/P2)
- Warehouse Safety-Doc Bumpers-Wheel Chocks-Knuffi
- Dock Bumper Guidelines
- Dock Bumper Bracketing
- Steel Laminated Dock Bumpers
- Laminated Rubber Dock Bumpers
- Molded Dock Bumpers
- Extruded Rubber D_Bumper
- Wheel Chocks for Tracks, Aviation
- Trailer Stands-Stabilizer Jacks
- Dock Lights
- Stop and Go Lights
- Sure Lites Traffic Lights
- Knuffi Soft Edge Bumper Guards
- Rack Protection
- Wheel Stops Parking Blocks
- Traffic Speed Bumps
- Plastic Speed Bumps