Safety Rider Mini Hump
The Safety Rider rubber mini hump is a unique modular traffic calming device designed to slow traffic while maintaining a continuous traffic flow. The mini hump is constructed of interlocking units with a tongue and groove system. This allows the humps to be linked together to cover the width of any roadway. End caps are available to provide a smooth finish to the ends of the hump.
Safety Rider mini humps are:
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Interlocking design expands to any road width
- Tongue and groove system keeps product firmly in place
- High visibility with embedded highway tape
- Easy installation on any paved surface
- No skilled labor required
- Lightweight and removable
- Maintenance free
- 3 year warranty
What Makes Our Recycled Rubber Parking Products So Unique?
The Safety Rider is constructed from 100% recycled tires. Unlike asphalt humps, our mini humps are preformed for a uniform and consistent profile and a smooth , safe ride . The mini humps are simple to install and do not require road closures . Plastic shields are inserted into pre-drilled holes and the units are bolted down to keep from shifting. The Safety Rider Mini Humps can be easily removed for storage or relocation .
Mini speed humps are ideal for slowing traffic in school parking lots and crossings, playground areas, hospitals, parking facilities, and anywhere a slow traffic flow is required. Heavy load bearing truck traffic is ideally facilitated by the safety rider mini hump.
Molded highly reflective tape provides optimal visibility even on a dark night, alerting drivers well in advance.
Safety Rider mini humps are covered by a 3 year warranty.
Used in the following situations:
- Speeding of motor vehicles create danger and noise pollution
- Temporary installation is required to test traffic safety programs, during street fairs, or other pedestrian activity events
- Only temporary installation is allowed due to snow removal
- Where heavy truck traffic is common
- Shipping ports for sea cargo