Molded Dock Bumpers
An economical method of protecting loading docks in low to medium traffic situations.
- For use in low to medium traffic loading docks in factories and warehouses.
- Can be used as rub rails at the sides of truck wells.
- Wall protection to absorb fork lift impacts.
Material & Specifications:
- Reinforced prime rubber of Durometer 75 (±5) (ASTM D2240).
- 98% (±2) impact recovery.
- 8.3 N/mm2 (±0.5) Tensile Strength (ASTM D792).
- 500% (±20) Elongation (ASTM D792).
- 1.1 g/cm3 (±0.1) Density (ASTM D412C).
- All molded bumpers have pre-drilled, countersunk mounting holes for easy installation, sized to accept Ø3/4" anchor.
Installation styles available:
- 2", 3", 4" or 6" projection. If other projections are required, please reference "Dock Bumper Bracketing"
- Horizontal or vertical (vertical generally offers the best protection)
- Warehouse Safety-Doc Bumpers-Wheel Chocks-Knuffi
- Dock Bumper Guidelines
- Dock Bumper Bracketing
- Steel Laminated Dock Bumpers
- Laminated Rubber Dock Bumpers
- Molded Dock Bumpers
- Extruded Rubber D_Bumper
- Wheel Chocks for Tracks, Aviation
- Trailer Stands-Stabilizer Jacks
- Dock Lights
- Stop and Go Lights
- Sure Lites Traffic Lights
- Knuffi Soft Edge Bumper Guards
- Rack Protection
- Wheel Stops Parking Blocks
- Traffic Speed Bumps
- Plastic Speed Bumps