Steel Faced Laminated Dock Bumpers
The strongest form of loading dock impact protection!
Covered by a 3-Year Limited Warranty!
- For use where severe abrasion from up and down trailer movement is experienced (air-ride trailers, yard jockeys, etc.) and in any material handling application where the greatest dock protection is required
Material & Specifications:
- "Gliding" heavy-duty steel face is 3/8" thick and independently anchored with elongated holes to face of bumper, allowing bumper to compress AND offer high surface abrasion resistance.
- Bumper is fastened to dock surface through its ¼" steel side angles and/or flat plates depending on the model chosen.
- Wall mounting hole size is 1" diameter.
Installation styles available:
- 4" or 6" projection. If larger projections are required, please reference "Dock Bumper Bracketing"
- Horizontal or vertical (vertical generally offers the best protection)
- Standard Model: Angles both sides for anchoring
P1 Style: Angle one side for anchoring, flat plate on the other for welding (eg. LB410-14SF/P1)
P2 Style: Flat plate both sides for welding (eg. LVB420-11SF/P2)
- Warehouse Safety-Doc Bumpers-Wheel Chocks-Knuffi
- Dock Bumper Guidelines
- Dock Bumper Bracketing
- Steel Laminated Dock Bumpers
- Laminated Rubber Dock Bumpers
- Molded Dock Bumpers
- Extruded Rubber D_Bumper
- Wheel Chocks for Tracks, Aviation
- Trailer Stands-Stabilizer Jacks
- Dock Lights
- Stop and Go Lights
- Sure Lites Traffic Lights
- Knuffi Soft Edge Bumper Guards
- Rack Protection
- Wheel Stops Parking Blocks
- Traffic Speed Bumps
- Plastic Speed Bumps